Thursday, July 14, 2011

Phone Sex From Anywhere!






Okay, I have to say that I have received calls from guys looking for some hot phone sex that have been in some places that are a little different from what one would normally imagine. Usually a caller is calling from the safety of his own home, but there are those exceptions.

I have received calls from guys:
From their office.
Parked in their car in a parking lot.
While driving down the road.
Outside on their deck/patio.

Now *J* is one of my naughtiest callers. He has phoned me for some erotic phone chat from the laundry room in his apartment building, the elevator, the parking garage in his building (in sight of the elevator), the washroom in his office, and today, the best of all!


Earlier today, *J* phoned me from the washroom of the restaurant that he was having a late lunch at with his wife and sister-in-law. Yes! They were waiting for him at the table just yards away, and he was in the washroom playing with a sexy college slut on the phone! I loved it!

I could just imagine sneaking into the washroom with him and having him bend me over the sink and fuck me from behind. Can you imagine his wife knocking on the door asking if he is okay while he covered my mouth to muffle my screams as a came?! I came so hard just thinking about it! Him having to go back to the table and sit down with his wife and her sister with my cum still drying on his cock!

I told *J* that he has earned the title of the Naughtiest of the Naughty!

I always envision someone calling from their job...as a window washer! Up on a scaffold, hanging outside some one's glass office window, cock out and me on the phone. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm not completely ruling it out. A girl can hope, can't she?

1-800-485-0215 Ext 106

UK Toll-Free Number 0800-047-0903 Ext 106

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home